Hello and welcome! I’m Eva-Maria. As a Northern Beaches makeup artist, stylist and magazine beauty editor, I can efficiently teach you how to master your daily makeup routine in a private one-on-one, or group Beauty Masterclass.
Want to be the first to know about special offers, upcoming classes and more? Sign up to my Northern Beaches Makeup Artist newsletter at the bottom of the page!
Northern Beaches Makeup Artist Masterclasses
Estée Lauder famously said, “confidence breeds beauty.” She’s right. If you feel beautiful, you attract positive attention. Makeup is a simple but powerful tool to help you stand that little bit taller in your everyday life – often it just takes a few tiny tweaks to your routine to boost your beauty confidence.
From a natural day look or a speedy routine for busy mums, to a dramatic smokey eye or bold lips, I can show you how to pull off whatever look suits your lifestyle or beauty needs, step-by-step.
How can a Beauty Masterclass help you?
It’s a fast way to learn how to use makeup for your face shape, skin type, skin tone, age and lifestyle with a local Northern Beaches makeup artist. It can also save you countless trips to cosmetic counters, and loads of money on products you felt pressured to purchase or that actually don’t suit.
What does a Beauty Masterclass involve?
A Beauty Masterclass is designed to help boost your beauty confidence in a positive, empowering way. I’ll come to you with my pro makeup kit, and show you step-by-step how to achieve the look you want. The idea isn’t just to have your makeup done, but to give you the skills and confidence to be able to do it yourself going forward. I’ll also have a peek at what you already use, and make suggestions on additional products you may need.
What if I need a total style refresh?
Then book a Closet Cleanse! It’s a fun way to learn which styles and shapes flatter you most. Detoxing your wardrobe is a great place to start revamping your style – getting rid of what doesn’t suit, and learning what works best for your body shape and lifestyle, helps take the hassle out of finding something to wear every morning. You might even find shopping for new clothes is suddenly a whole lot more fun, too!
Book a Northern Beaches Makeup Artist Masterclass
Choose between a Beauty Masterclass or a Styling Session or combine them in one package. Drop me a line if you would like further details (I can customise a session just for you!) or click here to book a Beauty Masterclass or Styling Session.
How to get this makeover look
As a Northern Beaches makeup artist, I’m a big fan of natural makeup. I use a mix of affordable and high-end products, which I can tailor to suit your needs and budget. Want to achieve a classic, everyday look like the above? Here’s what I recommend:
1. Start with moisturiser, give it 2 minutes to sink in, then use primer – it’s the only way to guarantee a nice, even base. Mikatvonk Makeup Anti-Wrinkle Primer is a newbie in Oz and my latest favourite, as it does a stellar job of smoothing out the skin, but also adding subtle illumination (no disco ball finish here!).
2. A good foundation is the best makeup investment you’ll ever make. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation is beautiful on every skin type (dust lightly with translucent powder to hold it in place).
3. Small blemishes are gone in a flash with a touch of Mac Pro Longwear Concealer, which has excellent coverage.
4. Next, define eyes with a neutral eyeshadow – first a pearly bronze shade on the moving eyelid, then a matte brown to define the crease. I used Tarte Cosmetics and Garbo & Kelly (a gorgeous Aussie brand), but Revlon does good affordable eyeshadows too.
5. A hint of colour on cheeks makes everyone look instantly prettier. My current fave is Mac Cosmetics Studio QuikTrik Stick in a warm gingery shade, which I used here on lips and cheeks.
6. A few quick strokes on brows with IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil creates natural-looking definition (don’t skip this step – it makes such a big difference to your overall look!).
7. Done. Isn’t she gorgeous!?!